Sunday 19 June 2016

Pegs, pegged

This is something I've been meaning to make for about a year - a new peg bag for the washing line.

P1130069

I wanted one that was much easier to get the pegs out of than my current "traditional" style bag - there are gazillions of peg bag tutorials out there though, so it didn't take long to track down a bag I liked.

P1130070

This is the tutorial I used, from Sew Mama Sew.

At the back there's a buttoned tab to let the bag be hung on the line, but because I added wire to the top hem of mine it will also stand up by itself on a nearby table or seat.  The wire is stiff, stainless steel garden wire; I threaded it through the top seam and folded the ends back.

P1130067

I've had to wait to try it out, as our washing machine developed a terminal fault! Now we have a new one, and some good drying weather coming later this week.

P1130076

























Hope you are enjoying some sunny weather too! Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...